RETHINKING GENDER EQUALITY IN YOUTH ORGANISATIONS: JOIN OUR TRAINING COURSE IN BREŽICE, SLOVENIA
How are you dealing with gender equality in youth work settings? Are these just words and narratives that open calls want from us or is it something that you really think about and integrate in your working environment?
This training course is for you if you would like to step out of the declarative words and start to work on gender equality in everyday youth work and create a document that will help you work with the topic in a meaningful way in the future.
The training will also be a part of the international conference on the Importance of Gender equality, where there will also be a space for networking with several Slovenian organizations and getting to know the programme Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values, which places Gender equality and Gender Mainstreaming in high priority.
The training course will be implemented with non-formal education methodologies, that acquire active participation, explorative and experiential learning and will bring you concrete results (you will be guided in creating the guidelines for gender equality in your organisation).
Main trainers of the activity will be the Head of education at PiNA – Maja Drobne and the president of Ljubljana Pride Association – Simona Muršec.
ABOUT THE TRAINING COURSE:
Dates: Arrival day will be on 19th of March, departure day on 25th of March 2023
Location: Youth center Brežice, Slovenia
Main working space will be in the Youth center, next to the Hostel.
Official training language will be English.
Aim of the training: To strengthen the understanding of the principle of equality and encourage organizations to prepare guidelines for better integration of the principle into work and projects
- youth workers,
- representatives of youth organisations,
- experts in youth work, interested in the field of Gender Mainstreaming,
- at least 18 years old,
- resident of an EU member state or associated country.
We will accept 22 participants.
Qualitative learning goals:
- Bring the understanding on the broader concept of the principle of equality and what it encompasses
- To present how to apply the principle in projects and in practice
- To prepare guidelines for organizations for better application of the principle of equality in practice
WHICH COSTS ARE COVERED
- Accommodation in a hostel.
- Food (3 meals and 2 coffee breaks per day).
- Reimbursement of the travel costs (the amount will be calculated based on the travel distance of the participant).
- Each participant is responsible to arrange his/her own health and travel insurance for their stay in Slovenia in addition to the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
Reimbursement of the travel costs will only be done upon the full attendance in the Erasmus+ activity and presentation of original tickets with boarding passes and receipt/invoices. You will have to send us the original tickets and boarding passes proving your trip back home from Slovenia to your country. We will be able to reimburse you after we will receive all the documents (invoices and boarding passes).
If you will need any help with organizing your trip, please do not hesitate to contact us. After buying, please, send us the scans of the tickets.
Check out the TRANING INFOKIT for more information.
Fill in the online application form latest by the 7th of March 2023.
The traning course is supported by the Erasmus+ program, within the action Mobility projects for youth workers.
If you have any additional questions you can contact email@example.com.