Project activities dates: November 2019 – October 2020
Duration: 12 months
Host organisation: Youth Center Koper
Application deadline: 15th August 2019
Venue: Koper, Slovenia
Number of volunteers: 1 (age 18-30)
Highly motivated young people with an interest in graphic design, shooting video, editing post-production, photography, web publication and willing to work with young people.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Photographing and shooting video of different events and projects
- Post production of multimedia files
- Graphic design for flyers, posters and web magazine (cmk magazine
- published on issuu.Com)
- Directing, editing and post production of different video projects
- Journalistic work, writing articles for our youth magazine
Working days will vary from week to week, but during the afternoons. From Monday to Saturday, 5 days per week for around 6 hours per day (2pm-8pm). Mornings will be free. The volunteers will have an opportunity to take some working days off. In the period of 4 working weeks, there are 2 free days available. There will also be organised free-time activities and other educational activities, which will not be obligatory to attend. The first weeks will consist of an introduction, and allow for time to get to know each other, as well as the working areas and the culture of Slovenia. We will use the final part of the voluntary working period to write the volunteer‘s final report and to finalise the Youthpass (the mentors will have an active supporting role).
Each volunteer will:
– receive monthly pocket money to the amount of 4 EUR per day and an additional 5,5 EUR per day for food expenses;
– be registered for the ESC insurance scheme CIGNA;
– receive a contribution to the travel costs (the amount will be calculated based on the travel distance of the volunteer);
– receive a task related mentor;
– receive an opportunity to develop a personal project;
– be offered a chance to take an online language course.
The volunteers will live in a flat in the city center of Koper or in a residential area nearby, sharing a room with another volunteer.
WHO CAN APPLY:
The call is open to young people aged 18-30 from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or Turkey.
To apply, fill in the online application form, with attached your CV (name the file: name_surname_CV).
Deadline for application is 15th of August 2019.
If you have a question, please contact us on email@example.com.