Project activities dates: 1th March 2018 – 28st February 2019
Application deadline: 10th of January 2018
Venue: Koper, Slovenia
Highly motivated young people with an interest in graphic design, shooting, editing post production, photography, website production, and willing to work with youth and in the NGO field.
SOME POSSIBLE TASKS:
– photographing and shooting video of different events and projects
– work in the audio studio
– video-streaming of different events
– graphic design for publications of brochures and other production formats
– directing, editing and post production of different video projects
– journalistic work on blogs, writing articles.
Apart from the above mentioned tasks the volunteer will have a chance to implement his/her personal project that will be defined in the first month after arrival, based on the:
– Relevance of the suggested topic;
– Existing skills of the volunteer;
– Defined personal aims of the volunteer;
– Capacities (facilities, knowledge) of PiNA.
Working days will be from Monday to Friday, for around 6 hours per day. Evenings and weekends will be free. The volunteers will have an opportunity to take some working days off. In the period of 4 working weeks, there are 2 free days available. There will also be organised free-time activities, language courses and other educational activities, which will not be obligatory to attend.The first weeks will consist of an induction, and allow for time to get to know each other, as well as the working areas and the culture of Slovenia. We will use the final part of the voluntary working period to write the volunteer’s final report and to finalise the Youthpass (the mentors will have an active supporting role).
Each volunteer will:
– receive monthly pocket money to the amount of 85 EUR and an additional 170 EUR per month for food expenses
– be registered for the EVS insurance scheme.CIGNA
– be reimbursed for travel costs (max 275 EUR per volunteer)
– receive a task related mentor and external mentor
– receive an opportunity to develop a personal project
– be offered a chance to take a language course
The volunteers will live in a flat in the city center of Koper or in a residential area nearby, sharing a room with another EVS volunteer.
WHO CAN APPLY:
The call is open to young people aged 18-30 from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey or United Kingdom.
The sending organisations are not defined jet. It is an strategic EVS, where it is possible to find/contact sending organisations after selecting the volunteer.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Subject of the e-mail: EVS@PiNA, name your files name_surname_MOTIVATION and name_surname_CV. Deadline for application is 10th of January 2018.
If you have a question, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indecisive? Watch the short video of EVS experience of Bruno Salgado Berzal while on his EVS at PiNA: